Chaska, MN - My Hometown! Full of hidden Gems. #chaskapartner
The summer construction hasn’t been easy on these small downtownchaska businesses but trust me, they’ve made it super easy to navigate around + everything downtown is pretty much within walking distance to one another.
So visit. Park your car. Take a stroll. And enjoy these hidden gems of Chaska:
• lindascellar - this is an occasional shop so be sure to check her social media to see when she’s open. But you’ll find so many treasures here from antiques to vintage to modern farmhouse home decor. My absolute FAV, being her candles. ❤️
• dolcevitawineshop - The options are endless here and they also have so many fun events, like Friday Wine Tastings. My favorite from here is that the partner with cuzzysbrickhouse and as a wine member you can actually purchase a bottle, bring it to the restaurant, and cork it there! Such a money saver 🙌🏼
• cuzzysbrickhouse - the Family Friendly atmosphere is like no other. By far my favorite place to bring the kids when it comes to going out to eat. The food is great, the atmosphere is even better, and the outdoor patio space is HUGE! 🥂
• Fireman’s Park - You could spend a whole day here for Free! Between the splash pad, beach, playground, and the views this is a must stop if you head to downtownchaska ✍️
• tommysmaltshop - Great food, Amazing Malts, and fabulous vibes. It’s got that old school diner feel which I love and there is something on the menu for everyone. They too have an adorable outdoor patio. 🥤🍦
• consign_chaska if you love a good thrift, great prices, and high end brands all combined… this is your one spot shop! 🤩 I found some super cute outfits.
Check out my Chaska Highlights on my page to see a more behind the scenes glimpse into our day exploring downtownchaska
Follow shellymettling for more #Minnesota Must Do’s and let’s help keep these hidden gems of Chaska, MN alive through this summer construction by sharing and spreading the word. 🏼
Let’s see, did I miss anything? What are your Chaska Favorites? #captureminnesota #minnesotasummers #chaskamn #exploreminnesota #onlyinmn #minnesotaroadtrip #twincities ...